Special Education Teacher-SIGN ON BONUS!!
Company: Applied ABC
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Title: Special Education Teacher-5K SIGN ON BONUS!!
Position Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $60k-$65k
Date Available: September 2022
Closing Date: open until filled
* Please submit a letter of interest, resume and copies of original
transcripts and copy of certification.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university.
- Requirements as set by the State of New Hampshire Certification
Authorities and Board of School Committee regulations.
- State of NH Teacher Certification in Elementary Education (1810
or 1811) or other approved certification status may be
- Plan a program of study that meets individual needs, interests,
and abilities of students.
- Create a classroom environment conducive to learning and
appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum
goals, and in harmony with these goals, establish clear objectives
for all lessons, units, and projects, to communicate these
objectives to students.
- Employ instructional methods and materials that are most
appropriate for meeting stated objectives and assess the
accomplishments of students on a regular basis to provide progress
reports as required.
- Diagnose the learning disabilities of students on a regular
basis, seeking assistance of or making referrals.
- Counsel with colleagues, students, and/or parents/guardians on
a regular basis.
- Assist administration in implementing all policies and/or rules
and regulations of the school and Board of School Committee
governing student life and conduct and, for the classroom, develop
reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintain
order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect
students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Plan and supervise purposeful assignments for all who come
under his/her charge including student teachers, aides, volunteers,
and in cooperation with department heads, evaluate the job
performance of each.
- Maintain and improve professional competence and attend staff
meetings and other in-service activities as required.
- As necessary, is available to students and parents/guardians
outside of the normal instructional day.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts
such on many levels depending upon the grade being taught: basic
mathematics skill sets, reasoning and application, probability and
statistical inference, fundamentals of plane, algebra, solid
geometry, and trigonometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
- Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to apply knowledge of
current research and theory to instructional programs. Ability to
plan and implement lessons based on division and school objectives
and the needs and abilities of students to whom assigned. Ability
to establish and maintain effective relationships with students,
peers and parents. Skill in oral and written communication.
Keywords: Applied ABC, Leominster , Special Education Teacher-SIGN ON BONUS!!, Education / Teaching , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!