Director of Access Emergency Services - North County
Company: Community Healthlink
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Overview:Come join a friendly and inclusive team that provides
quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) recognizes the power of a
diverse community and seeks applications from individuals with
varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Community
Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Director
of Access Emergency Services in North County, MA.
The Emergency Services unit is available 24/7 to provide on-site or
mobile assessments and referrals for further treatment to any
individual experiencing a mental health or substance abuse problem,
or both. The ESP services communities within Worcester county.
Services are provided to children, adolescents, and adults in
various community settings and at emergency rooms within the
catchment. Our staff assess clients for critical symptoms and work
with the client to coordinate their next phase of treatment. The
Emergency Services Program uses a strength-based and person
centered approach when intervening in crisis situations to ensure
that clients are provided individualized care and
- Provide oversight and manage the day-to-day operations of North
County Emergency Services team to ensure appropriate and timely
service. Organize the work within the department to maximize
resources and provide efficient and effective care.
- Oversee clinical care and treatment interventions. Provide
clinical consultation and supervision to program staff. Ensure that
assessment of risk is completed and documented thoroughly, that
client-centered safety plans are implemented, and that clients are
supported in accessing services.
- Ensure operational budget for programs is reconciled.
- Responsible for hiring, orienting, supervising, and evaluating
program staff. Ensure ongoing training is provided in agency and
division policies. Implement disciplinary actions in conjunction
with manager and Human Resources Department.
- Evaluate staffing patterns, coverage, program structure,
treatment interventions and services, clinical and billing
documentation to ensure high quality care.
- Lead quality improvement actives including reviewing workflow
effectiveness, evaluating trends; establishing critical
measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and
customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating
resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with referral
parties, managed care organizations, and the community at large.
Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of levels of care within CHL and
community. Stay current on changes regarding programs and referral
processes offered within CHL and community.
- Coordinate facility compliance with agency standards;
coordinate upkeep of environment of care.
- Participate in program on-call rotation.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Develop and update department policies and work rules as
- Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards
of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an
environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance
toward all employees, patients and visitors.Qualifications:
- Master's or doctoral degree in social work, counseling,
- Massachusetts independent licensure - LICSW, LMHC, Licensed
- 5 years' experience providing clinical services and clinical
- Experience with crisis services preferred.
- Interest in quality improvement including implementing
workflows, operations, and/or organizational development as well as
data-driven approaches to improving access to services.
- All candidates will be subject to a CORI review as outlined in
the regulations set by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health
and Human Services. For more information, click here.
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity
Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel
practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age,
ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status,
sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected
veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
These regulations require affirmative action by Community
Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected
veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Community Healthlink, Leominster , Director of Access Emergency Services - North County, Executive , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!