Company: Community Healthlink
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Come join a friendly and inclusive team that provides quality care!
Community Healthlink (CHL) recognizes the power of a diverse
community and seeks applications from individuals with varied
experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. - Community Healthlink
(CHL) is looking for a Full-Time (37.5 hrs/wk) Program Director in
Families and Communities Together (FCT) -seeks to build on family
strengths and available support systems to help children with
serious emotional disturbance remain in or return to their
communities. - FCT staff works with the family, child, appropriate
state agencies and school staff to develop strategies that help
improve child and family functioning.
- Provide essential leadership in the creation and maintenance of
a positive and collaborative working environment where all FCT
employees and enrolled youth and their families feel welcome,
supported, and comfortable.
- Oversee day to day operation of the FCT program, including the
ICC and Family Support & Training (FS&T) activities, and ensure
the CSA services are in compliance with all contractual, licensing
and agency policies and procedures.
- Provide direct administrative and clinical supervision to the
FP Program Director and the ICC Supervisors to assist and coach
them in their supervision of the FCT FPs and ICCs.
- Through direct supervision or under the supervision of a member
of the FCT program leadership, ensure administrative support staff
receive direct and regular supervision, coaching, and
- Convene regular administrative staff meetings to address issues
of morale, work environment, policies, and procedures.
- Identify ongoing training needs for the FCT staff, and work
with the Director of Children's Community Based Services and FCT
leadership to meet these needs.
- Assist in the recruitment, orientation, and training of new FCT
staffing (ICCs. FPs, administrative support staff).
- With assistance from and partnership with the FP Program
Director, provide oversight of the FCT Family Partner Supervisor
and Family Partners.
- Receive complaints or concerns from enrolled families,
providers, state agency representatives, or anyone who expresses
concern about the ICC process and works with the FCT Director and
Peer to Peer Support Director to remedy such issues. -
- Partner with the Director of Children's Community Based
Services with refinement and development of FCT policies and
- Participate as appropriate in all management meetings,
training, evaluation/research, supervision, quality management, and
related activities as may be directed by the Director of Children's
Community Based Services. -
- Represent the FCT program along with the FP Program Director at
local System of Care meetings, statewide FCT meetings, and other
local and state meetings as needed and directed by the Director of
Children's Community Based Services.
- Follow all policies and procedures of the agency.
- Provide administrative after-hours/on-call coverage to the ICCs
(and FPs, as needed), and oversee the scheduling ICCs for the ICC
on-call schedule/coverage for FCT enrolled youth and their
- Work assigned hours, which may include some weekend and evening
- Perform other duties as required and necessary
- Encourages and supports diverse views and approaches,
demonstrates Standards of Respect, and contributes to creating and
maintaining an environment of professionalism, respect, tolerance,
civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and
- Master's degree (or above) in psychology, counseling, or social
work or related human services field.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous supervisory experience in the
family/child serving human services system.
- Independently licensed in Social Work or Counseling (LICSW,
- Valid driver's license, access to reliable transportation, and
proof of auto insurance
- Previous knowledge and/or experience with the CBHI system of
care, including knowledge of the Wraparound model.
- Demonstrated record of successful engagement and formation of
positive, functional working relationships with youth and their
- Demonstrated record of successful engagement and collaboration
with colleagues in the family/child serving human services system
including but not limited to clinical providers, primarily care
providers, case managers, school personnel, and/or state agency
- All candidates will be subject to a CORI review as outlined in
the regulations set by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health
and Human Services. For more information, click -here. -
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity
Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel
practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age,
ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status,
sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.If
applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected
veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
These regulations require affirmative action by Community
Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected
veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Community Healthlink, Leominster , Program Director, Executive , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!