Primary Care in Fitchburg with Loan Repayment
Company: ARCH Placement Services
Posted on: November 13, 2020
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Leominster, Massachusetts.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Outpatient Primary Care - Fitchburg, MassachusettsUnder the
direction of the Medical Director, provides comprehensive and
continuous primary care to a panel of patients.Essential Duties
- Provides primary care services to individuals and
- Practices within the collaborative model with nurse
practitioners and clinical psychologists.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical
examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for
a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing
and support staff as required.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety,
environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified
health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and
- Participate in On Call coverage.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care
aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care
services in area of medical expertise.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the
delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in area of
- Ability to supervise, advise, and train clinical professionals
and/or students in area of expertise.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Managing patient care is a team effort that involves clinical
and non-clinical staff interacting with patients
- Demonstrates understanding and commitment to the established
CHC Values and Standards
- Other job-related duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- Medical Degree (MD or DO)
- Board certification/eligibility in Family or Internal
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in
- Current DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance licensure
for prescriptive authority
- Eligible for unrestricted health center and hospital privileges
at facilities utilized by the health center
- Effective verbal and written communication skillsCompetitive
Salary and Benefits Package including Loan Repayment!
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: ARCH Placement Services, Leominster , Primary Care in Fitchburg with Loan Repayment, Healthcare , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!