Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: January 8, 2021
We are equipped and ready for the war on COVID-19. Our nurses
are provided PPE, including N95 masks for every patient upon
hire.Licensed Practical Nurse ( Adult Skilled Nursing)Sign on Bonus
for this position is $1,500.Nurses will service patients at homes
in various cities within approximately 10-20 miles of
Leominister,MA.Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care
company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses (LPN) to
provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult
patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers
and trusted by over 33,000 families.Qualifications of the Nurse
- Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral
Health, First Home Healthand New Graduates welcome.
- Must have good standing license (lpn) in the state in which the
clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their
home.Responsibilities of the Nurse (LPN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or
- Must be able to work one weekend per month.Benefits of the
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Complete EMR System
- Virtual Interviews Available
- Virtual Onboarding Available
- Virtual Training AvailableEqual Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Leominster , Geriatric LPN, Healthcare , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!