Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Take home as much as $41 an hour as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Leominster, MA, and the greater area with a job
that gives you the freedom to pick the shifts and facilities that
fit your needs. As a W2 employee, you'll also enjoy stability,
benefits, and a helpful support staff that has your back.
IntelyCare was founded by nurses for nurses, so we understand what
you're up against. That's why it's so important to us that you're
given the flexibility to create a schedule that allows you to enjoy
Need time off to recharge? You can have it. Pack a picnic for an
afternoon at Sholan Farms and take in the panoramic views; bring
the family to Davis Farmland for a day of rides, baby animals, and
playground fun; or explore the over 20,000 square feet of exhibits
at the Fitchburg Art Museum. Be sure to check out all the benefits
we offer, and then consider joining our team at IntelyCare
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $20-$41
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
Keywords: IntelyCare, Leominster , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!