Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Beacon ABA Services
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Company DescriptionBeacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).Job DescriptionThe Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, specializes in assessing children with developmental, learning and behavior challenges. Our team of licensed psychologists and speech-language pathologists provide clinical services to children in satellite offices across Massachusetts. Beacon ABA Services is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) who will be responsible for the completion of speech-language or communication assessments, providing short or long term communication or feeding consultations, and implementing individual or group treatment as assigned by management. Responsibilities
- Complete diagnostic speech and language evaluations for children ages birth-18
- Complete chart reviews, collect case histories, and conduct parent/patient interviews
- Generate detailed summaries and recommendations
- Develop individualized treatment plans with objective and measurable target goals/objectives
- Implement individual speech-language, AAC, or feeding therapy
- Complete data for all therapy sessions, complete reports and documentation, and complete progress reports as defined in policies Qualifications
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Current Massachusetts license in Speech-Language Pathology Additional InformationPlease visit our website at to learn more about our organization! Apply now by clicking "I'm Intereested"! Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
Keywords: Beacon ABA Services, Leominster , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!