Overnight Baker - Leominster
Company: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp)
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Panera Bread is looking to hire overnight bakers! Great company
with room for advancement! Apply today for immediate
interview!Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual
restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera
cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.Come make a
difference with Panera as a Baker today! Panera's essence of warmth
and quality begins with baking. This is an opportunity to provide
an unparalleled quality product to each of our guests.PURPOSE AND
SCOPE:Manage the overall production of all baked product within the
cafe in accordance with Panera Bread's and PR Restaurants
standards. Supports PR Restaurants mission, values and purpose.
Adheres to the PR Restaurants regulatory and division/company
policy requirements.DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow the baker timeline to complete each bake nightly with
efficiency and integrity
- Follow Panera/PR Management baking specs to Gold Standard
- Operate all equipment according to company standards
- Ensure cleanliness by following detail cleaning task lists
posted in baker area
- Follow all organization and labeling standards
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Champion Panera Breads Cultural Values on a nightly basis
within your assigned bakery cafe
- Other duties as assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
CONDITIONS:The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this position. Must be able to handle/lift up to 50 pounds.
Physical effort required due to standing for prolonged periods of
time presenting training program information. Prolonged standing
will be needed. Bending, stretching and walking constantly will be
part of your nightly routine. Manual dexterity and sufficient arm
and upper body strength required. Travel up to 35 miles is required
for this role.EDUCATIONEDUCATION: High school or GED
preferred.EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of baking experience preferred.
Overnight experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of the
- Capacity to effectively initiate rapport and build
relationships with Bakery Ops management, as well as vendors and
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Strong analytical and tactical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Keywords: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp), Leominster , Overnight Baker - Leominster, Hospitality & Tourism , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!