Full-Time Territory Retail Lead - Leominster, MA
Company: Anderson Merchandisers
Posted on: September 7, 2019
Territory Sales LeadAbout Anderson MerchandisersWe---ve been around
for 100 years and became the nation---s largest merchandiser of
entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in
multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled
ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our
client---s and retailer---s sales. We are a family company in more
than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our
success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest
business-building ideas have come directly from our associates.
When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company
great.SUMMARY:The majority of responsibility for the Territory
Sales Lead is the supervision and development of the assigned
associates to drive sales and meet retailer and client
expectations. The Territory Sales Lead will also be responsible for
project completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are
responsible for, and store communication. This responsibility is
demonstrated by effectively selling and educating customers and
store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed
necessary. The Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the
District Sales Manager. IND-123DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include
but are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates
- Train, supervise, and develop skills of Sales Merchandisers,
fellow Territory Sales Leads, and seasonal associates.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and
benefits of our client---s brands and product lines.
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work in all areas of the
store to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- --Communicate successes or potential barriers to the District
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all
available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer
confidentiality.COMPETENCIES:To perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform
the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves
problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information
skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains
confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits
willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling
and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to
read and interpret written information.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
- --Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans
work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work
environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with
frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on
time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and
solicits feedback to improve.
- Sense of urgency --- individual must possess the ability to
prioritize effectively and with a strong sense of urgency.-- They
must also respond/react quickly to any specific requests.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills
trust from management, other associates, as well as customers.--
Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing
transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
- Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others
including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner.--
They understand others--- roles and empower one another to take
responsibility to be a successful team.----Demonstrates a
collaborative interaction with peers to reach a common
goal.------REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS, including but not
limited to the following:
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with
frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs,
in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with
assistance from another associate.
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or
fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as
upper and lower body mobility.
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
overnights and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional
locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be
- Computer, printing capability, internet access, and email
- Customer service or sales experience requiredIND-123Retail
Execution East LLCSales
Keywords: Anderson Merchandisers, Leominster , Full-Time Territory Retail Lead - Leominster, MA, Hospitality & Tourism , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!