Health Aide or CNA $19 to $23/hr, Great Benefits Health Insurance Mileage Paid
Company: Fallon Community Health Plan
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Health Aide or CNA $19 to $23/hr*, Great Benefits! Health
Insurance! Mileage Paid!US-MA-LeominsterJob ID: 6903Type: Full
Time# of Openings: 1Category: Health AideSummit ElderCare -
LeominsterOverviewFallon Health Vaccination Requirements:To protect
the health and safety of our workforce, members and communities we
serve, Fallon Health now requires all employees to disclose
COVID-19 vaccination status. As of 2/1/2022 all roles not
designated as "Remote" require full COVID-19 vaccination and Fallon
Health will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior
to employment to ensure compliance. Failure to meet the vaccination
requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or
termination of employment. This is one of the better opportunities
out there for Health Aides or CNAs and we will take great care of
you! Several shifts available-let us know what works best for you
when you apply ! + Great benefits!
- 30 Hours a week gets you our full-time benefits offering!
- Health Insurance offerings!
- Paid Time Off!
- 10 Holidays!
- 401K Savings Plan!
- Tuition Assistance!
- Vision Care, Life Insurance and more!!+ $19/hr to start and far
exceeds state pay average! + Extra pay for shifts outside normal
- Extra $3.50/hr weekdays between 7pm and 7am Monday through
Friday (shift ends Friday at 7am)
- Extra $4.00/hr for weekends beginning at 7pm on Friday and
ending 7am on Monday.+ Mileage Reimbursement! + Respectful and
Desirable Health Aide / CNA Work Setting!
- Predictable Hours!
- Safe and highly vaccinated work environment including the
member population you care for
- Our Health Aides and staff love the familiarity and
relationships establishes with our members
- You will likely find more autonomy and flexibility than you
have in your current role
- Our model is low-volume and very member and quality care
focused About Fallon HealthFounded in 1977, Fallon Health is a
leading health care services organization that supports the diverse
and changing needs of those we serve. In addition to offering
innovative health insurance solutions and a variety of Medicaid and
Medicare products, we excel in creating unique health care programs
and services that provide coordinated, integrated care for seniors
and individuals with complex health needs. Fallon has consistently
ranked among the nation's top health plans, and is accredited by
the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare
Advantage and Medicaid products. For more information, visit
fallonhealth.org.About Summit ElderCare: Fallon Health operates the
largest Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in New
England and the fifth largest in the country. Called Summit
ElderCare, Fallon's PACE helps provide older adults and their
caregivers with a welcome alternative to nursing home care.
Participants in Summit ElderCare have access to comprehensive
medical services and social support at a Summit ElderCare site
while they keep the independence of living in their own homes and
communities. Summary: Provides personal care, light housekeeping
and assistance with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) as outlined
in each SE participant's plan of care in participant homes as well
as at the PACE center; exercises independent judgement; reports any
changes in participant status to the IDT; participates in carrying
out infection control precautions and increased cleaning and
disinfecting of the PACE center as assigned and in accordance with
current CDC guidelines.Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the RN, assists with the Activities of
Daily Living (ADL) needs of participants both at the PACE center
and in participants' homes (i.e., community, Assisted Living
Facilities, Rest Homes, Supportive Housing programs, etc.)
- Contributes to the development of a care plan for participants
through interaction with other members of the Interdisciplinary
- Collaborates with members of the Interdisciplinary Team to
assure appropriateness and continuity of care.
- Carries out non-skilled treatments including, but not limited
to vital signs, transfers, toileting, bathing, dressing at the PACE
Center and in the community.
- Assists the Supervisor, Recreational Activities and other
activities staff with individual and group programs by helping to
plan individual treatment programs, increasing participants'
motivation to participate, assisting participants to participate
when needed, and assisting with evaluation of program
- Assists registered therapists and certified therapy assistants
with treatments and participant-specific activities which are
ordered for each participant and assigned by the registered
therapist including, but not limited to, positioning, transfers,
ambulation, and exercises.
- Maintains a clean and safe working and/or living environment in
the PACE center and/or participants' homes.---------
- Assists with meal and snack preparation, serving, feeding as
needed, and clean-up.---------------
- Uses safe techniques in all interactions with participants at
the PACE Center and in participants' homes.------------
- Provides accurate and timely documentation in the EMR and other
systems as required by SE policies and procedures and/or as
assigned by supervisor.---------
- Participates in carrying out schedule of daily cleaning and
disinfecting of the PACE center in accordance with CDC guidelines
for increased precautions---
- Actively participates in distribution of work for health aides
to ensure care needs of participants and site tasks are completed
timely and appropriately including but not limited to
community-based care and center-based tasks, as assigned
- Actively participates in regular team meetings for health aides
at respective site
- Participates in carrying out infection control precautions and
increased cleaning and disinfecting of the PACE center as assigned
and in accordance with current CDC guidelines
- Performs all duties in accordance with FH and Summit ElderCare
policies and procedures.--- QualificationsEducation: High school
graduate or equivalent. Certification: Certification as a Home
Health Aide or Nursing Assistant desirable; CPR and First Aid
Certification or willingness to be certified within 60 days of
employment is required---------Experience: One or more years
experience working with the elderly in a health care setting.
------------ Reliable transportation required. --------- Fallon
Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Fallon Community Health Plan, Leominster , Health Aide or CNA $19 to $23/hr, Great Benefits Health Insurance Mileage Paid, Human Resources , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!