Residential Counselor - Pearl St. (Leominster)
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Residential Counselor - Pearl St.
(Leominster)US-MA-LeominsterJob ID: 2019-4016Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 3Category: Direct CarePearl
StreetOverviewThe Residential Counselor - MH Services provides
support to in a residential setting to people who have mental
illness. The Residential Counselor assists people served to set
goals. reports on outcomes, provides assistance with meals,
transportation, and medications and facilitates involvement in the
local community. Schedule for this position typically runs either
Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday between the hours of 8am and
10pm depending on the needs of the program. Responsibilities
- Assist the Program Coordinator in the completion of all
Assessments, Individualized Action Plans, Service Notes and
Periodic Reviews according to prescribed timelines.
- Collaborate with individuals served and other
Trans-Disciplinary Team members on the development and
implementation of Individualized Action Plans (IAP's) and other
recovery plans and activities.
- Implement activities that create opportunities for the
development of valued roles and personal relationships in the
- Conduct both 1:1 and group activities geared toward increasing
people's readiness to engage in rehabilitation.
- Assist individuals to perform daily routines.
- Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and
well being of individuals served.
- Implement all prescribed medical and medication protocols in
accordance with agency and MAP policies.
- Implement all procedures that ensure physical safety and
cleanliness of the program.
- Assist people to access, and/or provide, all needed
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Communicate all pertinent information to all stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in all trainings both internal and
external to Alternatives as assigned.
- Participate in supervision, team, and other assigned
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
- Perform other related tasks as
assigned.QualificationsBachelor's degree in Social Services
preferred. Alternative education and experience may be substituted
for degree. High School diploma and valid driver's license
required. PM18 PI117721354
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Leominster , Residential Counselor - Pearl St. (Leominster), Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!