Posted on: May 3, 2021
The primary function of this position is to know all menu products
for proper expediting and accuracy and timely delivery. Be aware of
food at kitchen window and fountain for prompt delivery. And check
for quality before delivering; send back items needing
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Smile and make eye contact with Guests, make them feel
- Help new/former guests become familiar with the new
- Work with a sense of urgency; deliver guests' orders accurately
and quickly, verify orders.
- Be aware of stages of Guest's experience- alert MOD of
bottlenecks, delays in service.
- Be alert to Guest issues and perform LAST (Listen, Apologize,
- Maintain dining areas and restrooms.
- Complete all shift procedures as directed.
- Ask the proper questions to ensure accurate and complete
- Correct product errors before delivery.
- Know approximate prep times for products from Kitchen and
- Place product correctly in front of Guest.
- Check for satisfaction, and ask questions about specific
- Be alert for new Guests who may not be familiar with the new
- Provide information to the Guest about the service system and
try to avoid confusion.
- Determine guests' needs and desires, accommodate them to the
best of your ability
- Inspect table upon arrival, correct non-conforming issues, pull
out chairs and wait for them to be seated.
- Monitor the dining area; be alert to potential problems, assist
guests, address issues and concerns whenever needed and according
to company policy.
- Be alert to guest status in dining area
- Thank departing guests for their patronage and invite them back
for another visit.
- Assist with take-out customers, re-stock take-out and fountain
supplies, load and empty dishwasher, clean outside areas as
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to
the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and
required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use/learn to use, the equipment and tools used
to perform the job.
- High School Diploma / GED preferred.
- Food Service background / experience preferred.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used
within the scope of the work.
Keywords: Friendly's, Leominster , Expediter, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!