Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great
Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year,
we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to
our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our
team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always
act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making
a difference in the business and the communities we serve
The Kitchen Manager is Responsible and Accountable
- Manage inventory flow so that all necessary ingredients are
stocked for service.
- Streamlining the kitchen processes to maintain prompt service
- Setting regular cleaning standards for the kitchen and
verifying the staff is maintaining sanitation levels.
- Be a detail-oriented and remain calm under pressure.
- Tracking kitchen finances to identify areas of potential
- Deliver high quality, tasty, hot food, fast to every
- Maintain a clean, neat, safe, food handling environment.
- Maintain a constant state of urgency.
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness per Friendly's safety and
- Keep food orders flowing continuously from the kitchen.
- Be the final quality control checkpoint-be proud of
- Be considerate of special requests and their importance.
- Always consider eye appeal as well as taste and
- Be a quality maniac! Make sure food arrives at the table at
- Make products as fast as possible, with precision and fantastic
- Inform management of slow-downs and the need to take corrective
- Work as a team-utilize our systems and procedures for maximum
- Alert team members of online orders to insure coordination of
- Other Duties as needed.
We are poised for growth and we know that the best is yet to come
for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of
opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and
rewarding environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and welcome applications from all qualified
The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers and Team
Members is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits, and we believe these are key components
of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment
- Free On-Shift Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Night & Weekends)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Commercial Food preparation background / experience
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used
within the scope of the work.
- Mobility and the ability to walk and stand during an entire
shift or extended period.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and
required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools
used to perform the job.
Keywords: Friendly's, Leominster , Kitchen Manager, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!