Company: Azelis Holding S.A.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Azelis is North Americas leading specialty chemical distributor
serving multiple markets including. Our business is
industry-focused and organized around Market Segments. Life
Sciences includes: Personal Care, Pharma, Food & Health and Animal
Nutrition and Specialty Agri Horti. Industrial Chemicals covers:
Chemical Industries, CASE and Rubber & Plastic Additives, Personal
Care, Cosmetics, Homecare & Industrial Cleaning and Lubricants &
Metal Working Fluids. Please visit www.azelis.com/americas to learn
more about who we are and what we do.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain, the Pricing
Coordinator role is responsible for all data entry associated with
list pricing setup, customer/product price setup, supported price
setup, price increase entry and processing, basic margin analysis,
supplier relations as it relates to competitive pricing and cost
relief. Pricing Coordinator role generates price letter
notifications and is key to the ongoing success of our Margin
Optimization Plan. Role requires proficiency in Microsoft Office
tools with excellence in Excel, as well as daily use of both ERP
and CRM systems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with Inventory Managers to ensure accurate
- Enter and Maintain price books, including Z price book
- Work directly with Sales Leadership to ensure standard pricing
is market competitive
- Annually prepare ABC customer analysis
- Enter and Maintain customer/product schedule pricing and rebate
- Maintain quotes generated by Supply Chain
- Prepare monthly rebate/CUPS package
- Routine ISP (into stock price) and CUPS review
- Assure all Schedule Pricing has expiration date
- Monthly review of Expiring Schedule Prices
- Key Support for MOP execution
- Work with Principals on competitive pricing and cost relief
- High/Low Margin Product analysis and visibility to team, both
by division and AM/TSR
- Daily SAP review
- Represent the Company with the utmost integrity and in a highly
professional and polished manner to include proper dress and
- Understand and adhere to/follow MQM and RD related department
procedures and policies.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time
Posted 3 Days Ago
- 3-5 years experience, preferably in fast-paced commercial
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Strong verbal; written communication; and interpersonal
- Strong MS Office skills. Excellent Excel skill. PowerPoint to a
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to work on a deadline.
- Ability to work as a team member.
Azelis is a leading distributor of specialty chemicals and food
ingredients present in over 50 countries across the globe with
around 2,300 employees. Our knowledgeable teams of industry, market
and technical experts are each dedicated to a specific market
within Life Sciences and Industrial Chemicals. We offer a lateral
value chain of complementary products to about 40,000 customers,
creating a turnover of 2.15 billion (2019).
Throughout our extensive network of more than 60 application
laboratories, our award-winning technical staff help customers
develop formulations. We combine a global reach with a local focus
to offer a reliable, integrated service to local customers and
attractive business opportunities to principals. And we believe in
building and nurturing solid, honest and transparent relationships
with our people and partners.
Impact through ideas. Innovation through formulation.
Keywords: Azelis Holding S.A., Leominster , Pricing Coordinator, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!