Company: Community Healthlink, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides
quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time
(37.5 hrs/wk) Family Therapist/Clinician at our Leominster
Orchard Street is a 12-family residential treatment program
located in Leominster that serves women in recovery from substance
use disorder and their children. This program aims to provide a
safe, supportive recovery community that will promote a sense of
empowerment, family healing, and life skills essential for women
and their children to stabilize and lead drug free, productive
lives. A team of staff provides on-site individual, group and
family therapy as well as comprehensive children's services and
substance use disorder treatment to promote recovery.
The role of the Family Therapist/Clinician is to deliver
counseling services to adults with substance use and mental health
issues and provide clinical oversight as a member of an innovative
Compensation based on education and related work experience,
licensure and other qualifications
Health and Dental insurance (available upon starting)
Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation time
Life and Disability insurance
401k with agency contribution
Flexible Spending Accounts available
Wellness activity discounts
Work related travel reimbursement
To provide counseling services to women head of household
clients with substance abuse and mental health diagnosis. This
involves facilitating groups, writing treatment plans, individual
counseling, and aftercare planning.
- Participate as member of multidisciplinary team.
- Conducts client evaluations including bio-psychosocial
assessment, diagnostic formulation and initial treatment
- Facilitate clinical, educational and rehabilitation groups
using standard group therapy techniques.
- Meet with clients for individual counseling to assist in
attaining treatment plan goals. Document progress of goals and
objectives in progress notes.
- Write treatment plans which include client's strengths with
behaviorally based goals and objectives.
- Writes treatment plans, progress notes, and evaluations and
letters is a clear and concise manner and manages paperwork results
in completion of documentation with required time limits
- Maintain productivity standards as directed by supervisor.
- Develops a strong working rapport with clients, superiors, and
- Maintains the highest standards of ethics and demonstrates
professional attitude and conduct.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Participate in agency committees or trainings as directed.
- Be active member of multi disciplinary team meeting and case
- Recognize and seek consultation when needed.
- Attend and complete recommended trainings as needed.
- Refer clients to appropriate resources with and outside
- Work assigned hours which may include evening hours and
- Conduct family therapy with mother and child as appears
- Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards
of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an
environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance
toward all employees, patients and visitors.
- Grade 7: Clinician III: Masters degree in a clinical course of
study in behavioral health (social work, psychology, marriage and
family therapy, counseling or related field) that meet the academic
requirements for independent licensure in psychology, social work,
marriage and family therapy, or mental health counseling in the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Requires licensure as LMHC, LCSW,
LMFT, or is actively working towards licensure in the Commonwealth
- Grade 8: Clinician IV: Masters degree in a clinical course of
study (social work, psychology, counseling or related field) and
LICSW licensure or licensed Psychologist
- At least two years of supervised substance abuse counseling
- One year in supervisory role, experience with family therapy or
counseling with children or teenagers preferred
- Demonstrate a basic, functional knowledge of counseling
- Has a fundamental understanding of addiction and mental health
issues and can conduct a mental status exam.
- Can prepare a clearly written request for psychiatric
- Possesses significant understand of gender specific
interventions and understands concepts of culturally competent
- Current valid US-issued drivers license and ability to provide
registered, inspected and insured automobile for work related
purposes including transporting clients in your own vehicle or a
- Must be able to pass a CORI (Criminal Offender Background
Check) and a an DCF/CPS (Department of Families Adam Walsh/Child
Protective Services background check)
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity
Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel
practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age,
ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status,
sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected
veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
These regulations require affirmative action by Community
Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected
veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Community Healthlink, Inc., Leominster , Family Therapist, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!