Case Manager-Family and Youth Support Worker
Company: Community Healthlink, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join a friendly and diverse program team that provides
quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time
(37.5 hrs/wk) Case Manager at our Leominster site.
The Family Support and Stabilization team provides
strength-based services to families, children, and youth under 21
years old who have significant behavioral health needs, and are
identified by the Department of Children and Families. Services
include clinical, family and youth support as well as parenting
A Case Manager works as part of a treatment team to assess a
client/family's functioning and identify tasks, resources, and
services that will be helpful to stabilize and support the
client/family. This position offers a wonderful opportunity to join
an expanding team that's passionate, and dedicated to providing
quality therapeutic interventions to youth and their families, as
well as exposure to multiple behavioral and child welfare systems.
CHL provides a supportive and energetic work environment, as well
as some flexibility in creating your own schedule.
Benefits:Compensation based on education and related work
experience, licensure and other qualificationsHealth and Dental
insurance (active upon starting)Generous paid sick, personal,
holiday, and vacation timeCEU benefitsLife and Disability
insurance401k with agency contributionWellness activity
discountsWork related travel reimbursement
- Provide home-based family support and connection to community
resources for families of diverse socio-economic and ethnic
- Provide support and community-based activities for adolescents
and children with severe emotional difficulties.
- Work effectively with treatment team.
- Facilitate Parenting Groups (if needed and assigned).
- Co-facilitate teen groups (if needed and assigned).
- Maintain client records.
- Assess client and family service needs and refer to appropriate
- Attend trainings and staff meetings.
- Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards
of respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an
environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance
toward all employees, clients and visitors.
- Grade 5: Case Manager I: High School Diploma/GED/HiSet
required; Associates degree preferred
- Grade 6: Case Manager II: Bachelors degree required; degree
with coursework in psychology, social work or related field
- Current valid US-issued driver's license and ability to provide
registered, inspected and insured automobile for work-related
purposes including transporting clients in your own vehicle
- Desire to serve others required.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, ability to work independently
and ability to contribute to team objectives required.
- Experience in social services and/or working with program's
- Some computer skills and desire to learn computer program used
to maintain client records.
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity
Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel
practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age,
ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status,
sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.If
applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected
veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
These regulations require affirmative action by Community
Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected
veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Community Healthlink, Inc., Leominster , Case Manager-Family and Youth Support Worker, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!