Endodontist - Part Time
Company: Community Health Connections
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Essential Duties and Major responsibilities:
- Provide direct endodontic services to patients under local
- Collaborate with staff dentists to plan and coordinate patient
- Collaborates with external referring providers to properly meet
the needs of endodontic patients
- Record thoroughly all patient visits, treatment and
communication with patients in the Electronic Dental Record
- Communicate with administrative support team regarding
scheduling follow up visits or referrals to specialty dentist
- Discuss and explain treatment to patients and/or guardians to
their satisfaction and understanding
- Participate in the dental quality assurance program
- Ensure that DPH, OSHA and HIPAA regulations are strictly
- Keeps current with endodontic guidelines set by the ADA and AAE
related to best practices and advancements in techniques, materials
and procedures in order to deliver care at the highest level
- Comply with departmental policies and procedures
- Balances the achievement of productivity standards with
ensuring a positive patient experience
- Provide general supervision of dental assistants.
- Consistently attend and participate in required meetings
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with
patients, families, visitors, co-workers, health care
professionals, funders, and other regulatory agencies.
- Awareness of resources available within the health center to
accommodate the needs of patients.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment of the health center
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the established CHC
Values and Standards
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Requires a DMD, DDS or BDS degree and a
license to practice dentistry in Massachusetts. Certified in
CPR/AED or equivalent. A certificate signifying completion of an
Endodontics Residency or Certificate in an Advanced Education
Program in Endodontics is required. Recommendation is required from
the program Director. Proficiency in English (speak, read, and
Schedule: Flexible, part time schedule available. Pay based on
experience and numbers of hours worked. $78k - $93k.
Keywords: Community Health Connections, Leominster , Endodontist - Part Time, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!