Company: Engineering Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Roehr Tool, the World leader in collapsible core and expandable
cavity technology is looking for a qualified individual to expand
our team. DESIGN ENGINEER Under the direction of the Engineering
Manager, responsible for the design and development of new projects
based on customer's needs. Create 2d approval drawings 3d
assemblies, manufacturing drawings, and supporting documentation to
meet production needs. DUTIES
- Assist projects in manufacturing, research & development, and
- Create customer approval drawings and 3d models.
- Create manufacturing design packages for custom/special
- Create manufacturing design packages for new standard
- Create templates for inspection on outgoing product
- Provide engineering support for the shop floor.
- Provide customer technical service.
- Evaluate customer product designs for feasibility of use with
- Make design change suggestions to customers for ease of
- Assist shop floor with inspection/assembly as needed. REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE: Technical High School degree in CAD/Engineering or
equivalent experience. Knowledge of injection molds is preferable.
Basic math skills related to design and machining practices. Must
be extremely detail oriented. Must have very good interpersonal
skills and ability to communicate effectively with customer and
manufacturing personnel. Working knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCad,
and Microsoft office software. JOB Conditions:
- May be required to sit for extended periods of time at a
- May be required to work in excess of standard schedule to meet
- Required to have a consistent means to get to work.
- May be required to consent to a Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Keywords: Engineering Manager, Leominster , DESIGN ENGINEER, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!