FT-Sales Specialist - ProServices
Posted on: September 23, 2022
What You Will Do
At Lowes, weve always been more than just an improvement store.
Were also home to everything that makes your home feel like home.
And for thousands of Lowes associates, were home to fresh starts,
rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities. For Pro
customers, the right expertise can make all the difference in
getting a job done right. As a Lowes Pro Sales Specialist, you
- Make our Pro customers missions your own.
- Serve as a guide and consultant to every Pro who walks through
Whats in It for You?
AdvantagesYoull work in one of the fastest growing business
segments at Lowes, propelling it to new and exciting heights. As a
Pro Sales Specialist, you will also:
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Network with pros in your community.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowes.
- Gain access .
- Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Gain access to *.
Your Day at Lowes
- Deliver excellent service to Pro customers.
- Answer Pro customer questions.
- Execute Pro orders and projects.
- Demo Lowes product and service offerings.
- Meet store sales goals. Requirements
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have 1 year of sales or customer service experience.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift
items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights and
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email .
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowes is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
law.* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies.
For the most up-to-date breakdown of whats available to you, visit
MyLowesBenefits.com.Lowes adheres to CDC cleanliness and social
distancing guidelines. Learn more at:
EEO StatementLowes is an equal opportunity employer and administers
all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious
creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or
physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran
status, genetic information, or any other category protected under
federal, state, or local law. Required
Keywords: Lowe's, Leominster , FT-Sales Specialist - ProServices, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!