CNA Unit Tech - Med/Surg -MA - Leominster Location
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Title: CNA Unit Tech - Med/Surg
- Job Category: Acute - Nursing - Travel
- Skills:2 years of med/surg experience required
- Education: CNA Certification - required Primary Source
Verification - required
- Certifications & Licenses: CNA Certification
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Unit Tech performs
tasks involving direct and indirect patient care, treatment,
transportation, and various clerical tasks.
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in patient activity
and/or symptoms such as vital signs, respiration, discomfort,
intake, output, weight, and bleeding.
- Assists with or prepares patient for transport including moving
patient to and from bed to gurney or wheelchair. Transports
patients, patient belongings and valuables, blood products,
supplies, pharmaceuticals, equipment and specimens to and from
- Acknowledges patient inquiries; responds or refers inquiries
appropriately. Answers patient call lights; determine nature of
problem; respond within scope and/or obtain appropriate resources.
Assists RNs and other healthcare providers with wound care and
patient procedures as directed.
- Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance,
punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective
performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and
for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon)
- Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with
organizational policy, goals and values.
- Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this
position in support of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Leominster , CNA Unit Tech - Med/Surg -MA - Leominster Location, Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!