Member Service Center Representative (Bilingual in Spanish)
Company: Leominster Credit Union
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Member Service Center Representative is responsible for providing service and an exceptional member experience to existing members and potential members through a variety of communication channels such as telephone, email, chat and social media. This includes explaining services, responding to problems and directing phone calls to appropriate areas in conformance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
Performs functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to members served by the Credit Union.
* Responds to telephone inquiries from members and performs necessary transactions and/or research to resolve issues (i.e. deposit products, lending products, digital products, and account discrepancies).
* Inputs consumer loan (i.e. auto, personal, overdraft) application requests over the telephone into loan system or guides members through the online loan application as preferred by the member.
* Processes member loan payments via phone. Works with members to set up recurring payments.
* Validates member information and assists members with requests for file maintenance changes to their account including but not limited to member information such as address changes, withdrawals, transfers between accounts, closing of accounts, etc.
* Monitors member communication channels including email, chat and social media.
* Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
* Maintains current knowledge of all Credit Union products, policies and procedures.
* Responsible for daily support of all electronic banking product/services including Retail Online, Bill Pay, Bill Matrix, Card valet, Apple/Samsung pay, Retail P2P/A2A, Retail Mobile Banking and Retail Mobile Deposit.
* Assists and guides retail branch staff regarding e-banking policies and procedures.
* Assists Operations Department, on an as needed basis, with completing file maintenance on deposit accounts and debit cards.
* Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
High School diploma or equivalent. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Ability to speak effectively by telephone with members and employees of the Credit Union. Must possess basic knowledge of Credit Union products and services. Must be skilled in engaging members in conversation to optimize sales opportunities. Must be a great problem solver, proactive in solving member issues and comfortable with technology. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Must have ability to work a rotating schedule of Monday through Saturday. Must be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System. Candidates bilingual in Spanish are preferred.
Employees are expected to exhibit LCU's core values, You're Somebody, Own It, Work Together, Be Caring, in all interactions with internal and external members to achieve the credit union's goals and support a culture of inclusion.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Leominster Credit Union, Leominster , Member Service Center Representative (Bilingual in Spanish), Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
here to apply!