ACCS Master's Level Clinician (License Eligible) - North Team B (Leominster)
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Description and Responsibilities
Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) is a Department of Mental Health (DMH) funded service that is designed to deliver evidence-based interventions within a clinically focused model. Individuals served reside in the North County community, both in their own homes and in group living environments (GLEs). The ACCS Teams are multidisciplinary and include clinicians, substance abuse counselors, nurses, peer staff, housing counselors, outreach counselors, and direct care staff.
This unique Community Mental Health position offers a clinician the opportunity to support individuals with mental health challenges in Residential, Supported Housing and Community settings. They are responsible for completing all screenings and enrollment in compliance with DMH regulations, including initial and ongoing assessments for risk and protective factors using agency risk assessment protocols and tools. In addition, the clinician will develop and implement comprehensive assessments and individualized treatment plans using Person-Centered Planning, conduct individual sessions, facilitate support groups and treatment planning meetings with individuals served as well as provide clinical consultation and training to staff on the integrated team.
Other Key Responsibilities:
* Build relationships with individuals served and develop shared understanding of Person's goals and the steps necessary to achieve goals. Along with this, all clinicians will demonstrate respect for all Persons regardless of ability status, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or ethnicity.
* Collaborate with applicable Care Coordination Entities, Emergency Service Providers, outpatient clinics, and other providers/entities to share information and ensure that the needs of the person are fully met.
* Develop productive affiliations and partnerships with other community-based providers to enhance the agency's service delivery network.
Open Sky is committed to supporting clinicians who are working toward licensure! All applicants with a related Master's Degree are strongly encouraged to apply and speak with a recruiter about Open Sky's career pathing!
Master's Degree in Social Services field, required
Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LADAC I) or License Eligible, required. Salary will match level of licensure obtained.
Experience working with populatoin served.
Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record, required.
At Open Sky Community Services, we open our doors, hearts, and minds to the belief that every individual, regardless of perceived limitations, deserves the chance to live a productive and fulfilling life.
Open Sky is on an anti-racist journey, committed to learning, living, and breathing inclusion, opportunity, diversity, racial equity and justice for ALL.
At Open Sky, you'll join over 1,100 compassionate and highly trained professionals who put innovative, evidence-based practices to work in ways that positively impact our communities across Central Massachusetts and beyond.
As a trauma-informed organization, Open Sky strives for transparency and sensitivity to the experiences of those we interact with. Self-care is encouraged, and we are committed to providing a positive work culture that is focused on continuous learning and the value of diverse perspectives.
Open Sky is proud to be an industry leader in pay and benefits. Open the Door to Possibility, and begin your career with Open Sky today!
Benefits of Working for Open Sky Include:
* Excellent Supervision (Individual and Group), Professional Development, and Training Opportunities
* Generous paid time off plan - you start with 29 days (almost 6 weeks!) in your first year, including 12 paid holidays. Increases to 32 days in your 2nd year, and the current maximum is 43 days (OVER 8 WEEKS!)
* We pay for your higher education! Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program, and reimbursement for a variety of Human Services certifications
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Prescription Plan
* 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
* Life Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
* Eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
* And more!
Open Sky celebrates diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or disabled Veteran status.
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Leominster , ACCS Master's Level Clinician (License Eligible) - North Team B (Leominster), Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
here to apply!