Part Time Outreach Counselor - ACCS North Team C (Leominster)
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: June 5, 2019
Job ID 2019-3931Job Location Leominster, Massachusetts, United
StatesCategory Direct CareStarting Salary USD $15.38/Hr.Type
- Cultivate mutually respectful partnerships, set appropriate
limits, and maintain a helping role with Persons served and family
- Demonstrate respect for all Persons regardless of ability
status, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or
- Provide Service Coordination for an assigned group of
- Assist the Team Leader in collaborating with Persons served and
integrated team members to complete all Assessments and Treatment
Plans according to prescribed timelines.
- Deliver interventions identified on the Treatment Plan with
supervision from licensed clinical staff.
- Implement activities that create opportunities for the
development of valued roles and personal relationships in the
- Provide side-by-side support and coaching to help Persons
- Conduct both 1:1 and group activities geared toward increasing
Persons' readiness to engage in rehabilitation.
- Act as a liaison between Persons served, community agencies,
and families to coordinate treatment, including: employment and
education entities, Care Coordination Entities, Emergency Service
Providers, and outpatient clinics.
- Assist Persons to perform daily routines, including personal
hygiene and grooming tasks, household activities, cleaning and
- Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and
well-being of Persons served, including assisting and supporting
Persons to have and effectively use Primary Care, dentists, and
other medical specialists as needed.
- Ensure Persons have adequate financial support through
assisting with finding gainful employment or applying for
- Teach money management skills and assist Persons in accessing
- Implement all prescribed medical and medication protocols in
accordance with agency and MAP policies.
- Implement all procedures that ensure the physical safety and
cleanliness of the program and Persons' apartments.
- Assist people to access reliable transportation, and/or
provide, all needed transportation.
- Participate in the development and accomplishment of the goals
and objectives of the program.
- Intervene during a crisis, following established program and
- Document Persons' progress to maintain a permanent record of
activity and treatment.
- Communicate all pertinent information to all stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in all trainings, supervision, and other
meetings as assigned.
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
- Participate in the On-Call rotation.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred and/or experience as Direct Care I.
High School degree, GED, or equivalent and driver's license
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Leominster , Part Time Outreach Counselor - ACCS North Team C (Leominster), Other , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!