Regional Class B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The OpportunityOur Safety-Kleen Marlborough, MA Branch is hiring
for a Regional Route Driver to support our offices in MA You will
be operating a Class B Straight Truck servicing parts washers as
well as picking up containerized industrial waste at customer
locations, such as mechanic shops and industrial businesses. You
will also driver and operate a vacuum truck. This is an excellent
opportunity to work for the nation's premier environmental services
This is a salaried position at $80K per year with no nights or
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate Class B straight truck and vacuum trucks
- Sell and service parts washers, pick up drums of waste
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Class B CDL license
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
- Past route delivery experience is a plus
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Sales experience is a plus
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon
drums with drum dolly required
- Ability to use a mobile device required
- Strong communication and customer service skills required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Leominster , Regional Class B Route Driver, Professions , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!