Class B Local Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Safety-Kleen Marlborough, MA is looking for an Oil Sales & Service
Driver to join their safety conscious team! The successful
candidate will be responsible for collecting used oil from
pre-established local customer locations and transport back to a
company facility for disposal using a tank truck. This role may
also be required to sell new lube products and/or services to
pre-existing route customers.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at
company disposal facilities;
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks;
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by
collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Up-sell services and products at customer locations and
generate new leads in the field;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and
interactive communication with customers;
- Able to work overtime as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an asset
- Class B CDL with no restrictions
- Tanker endorsement is needed
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Leominster , Class B Local Route Driver, Professions , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!