Company: Adecco Medical & Science
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Adecco Medical & Science is looking for a Laboratory Technician
in Leominster, MA. In this role you will assist the R&D team
with thermal management solutions. You MUST have a B.S. Degree in
Chemistry or a similar technical disciple. Location:
Onsite-Leominster, MA, 01453 Length: Temporary to Permanent
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM; May include weekend and
holiday hours Laboratory Technician Summary: The Laboratory
Technician is a critical asset to the Research and Development
department. They assist in the development of new materials and
processes for scale-up into the company's products. You would
conduct tests on thermal solutions and/or their components, which
includes materials R&D and thermal property characterizations.
- Characterize novel materials, including flexible film
packaging, liquid phase change materials (PCMs), shape stable PCMs
and materials used to impart shape stability.
- Formulate new materials using various mixing, blending and/or
- Identify, procure, and evaluate raw materials from
manufacturers and/or suppliers.
- Utilize, monitor, and maintain laboratory equipment, and
conduct minor trouble shooting.
- Manage laboratory documentation (e.g. TDS, SDS, CoA, CoC).
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory environment.
- Monitor, update, and replenish chemical inventory and
- Generate reports and presentations that provide clear, concise
results and conclusions.
- Manages multiple project tasks under the direction of the
company business/technical staff. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or similar technical
- Basic wet chemistry experience; must have superior hands-on
- Self-starter with up to 3 years of industry experience in a
laboratory / R&D setting.
- Experience with analytical balances, GC, DSC, UV-Vis, FTIR,
TGA, pH, viscosity, density, moisture, and particle size
- Knowledge of laboratory safety best practices, including SDS
cataloging, material storage, material disposal, inventory, and
maintenance of related equipment.
- Experience with microscopic and/or general laboratory failure
- Effective written and oral communication skills, keen attention
- Organized, ability to prioritize job duties and remain
proactive with a fluctuating workload. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco Medical & Science, Leominster , Laboratory Technician, Professions , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!