Company: Adecco Medical & Science
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Adecco Medical & Science is assisting a client to fill an
R&D Lab Tech role in Leominster, MA. Apply today if you meet
the qualifications below!
- Location: Leominster, MA
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire
- Pay rate: 55K+ Laboratory Technician Summary: The Laboratory
Technician is a critical asset to the Research and Development
department. They assist in the development of new materials and
processes for scale-up into the company's products. You would
conduct tests on thermal solutions and/or their components, which
includes materials R&D and thermal property characterizations.
- Characterize novel materials, including flexible film
packaging, liquid phase change materials (PCMs), shape stable PCMs
and materials used to impart shape stability.
- Formulate new materials using various mixing, blending and/or
- Identify, procure, and evaluate raw materials from
manufacturers and/or suppliers.
- Utilize, monitor, and maintain laboratory equipment, and
conduct minor trouble shooting.
- Manage laboratory documentation (e.g. TDS, SDS, CoA, CoC).
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory environment.
- Monitor, update, and replenish chemical inventory and
- Generate reports and presentations that provide clear, concise
results and conclusions.
- Manages multiple project tasks under the direction of the
company business/technical staff. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or similar technical
- Basic wet chemistry experience; must have superior hands-on
- Self-starter with up to 3 years of industry experience in a
laboratory / R&D setting.
- Experience with analytical balances, GC, DSC, UV-Vis, FTIR,
TGA, pH, viscosity, density, moisture, and particle size
- Knowledge of laboratory safety best practices, including SDS
cataloging, material storage, material disposal, inventory, and
maintenance of related equipment.
- Experience with microscopic and/or general laboratory failure
- Effective written and oral communication skills, keen attention
- Organized, ability to prioritize job duties and remain
proactive with a fluctuating workload. Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits IMPORTANT: This
job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center,
not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this
position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit
your resume. The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services.
Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business
clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and
territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at
any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss
available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides
one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to
contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit
Plans Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records for employment Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco Medical & Science, Leominster , Laboratory Technician, Professions , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!