Posted on: October 8, 2019
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making
and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to
transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the
most powerful integrated marketing platform. We?re all partners in
our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process,
innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each
other, and having a little fun along the way.Job Description:
Quad in Leominster is currentlyseeking a Forklift Operator?to join
Job duties for this positioninclude, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the Finished Goods warehouse and consolidating when
necessary to obtain the most efficient use of warehouse space.
- Must work closely with the Shipping Manager and learn all of
the shipping functions so that the coverage is provided in the
Shipping Manager's absence.
- Responsible for doing cycle counts on?a timely basis and
inventory checks when necessary.
- Must be proficient on all material handling equipment.
- Make sure that trucks are loaded properly for shipping and that
the correct paperwork is filled out and signed.
- Work closely with Inventory Control on counts, reporting
- Responsible for receiving, handling, storing and dispensing
paper purchased by Quad/Graphics or its? customer; responsible for
loading company paper products onto external transportation
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one
to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements for this
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools
used to perform this job.
- Must be able to work the scheduled time (regular and overtime)
for the position.
- Must have strong computer skills.Quad/Graphics is an equal
employment opportunity employer.? The Company?s policy is not to
unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status,
disability, genetic information or any other consideration made
unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.? The Company
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.?Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider
focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and
content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The
company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North
America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in
17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities,
leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics
creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in
today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print
products with complementary services to improve efficiencies,
reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase
Keywords: Quad, Leominster , Forklift Operator, Professions , Leominster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!